Monday, February 6, 2012

Jonah's wedding: Gemma + Reece

We definitely had our share of wet weddings last year. And, to be honest, I'm thinking of changing my status to "Weather-proof Wedding Photographer; storms, cyclones, west and east winds welcome". If I was to leave photography, I could become an umbrella critique: The see-through, the Vintage, the Great White, the Frilly have no secrets for me. I have one to match every wedding dress. Unless you decide to go for a Twilight theme, in which case please bring your own.

For some reason, starting 2012 I thought this was all behind us and surely we would start afresh with a bit of normality, at least for Australia. Little did I know...

Don't get me wrong, I've developed a real liking for photos in the rain for all the drama and arty potential it brings. Rain and I are now best buddies and give each other hi-fives at the start of every shoot. The irony however is that Reece and Gemma are from... the UK! So much for getting married in the land of sunshine!



























2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding! Love how you worked WITH the rain! just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!! Every single one!

    ReplyDelete